Rhode Island has a wide variety of seasonal summer rental properties available for you and your family to come and enjoy the wonderful vacation amenities that our State has to offer. Whether you want a beach cottage, a house in the middle of downtown Newport or a quiet place in the country we have a wide selection of properties that are available for complete season rentals or by the week. In general we do not cater for rentals less than a week so if you are in town for a wedding or a special event we suggest you contact one of the local B&B’s to meet your needs and links to those sites can be found in our Local Links section.
Below is a summary of our standard Summer Rental Reservation Policies but please be aware that individual owners may also have their own particular requirements so please check with one of our specialist summer rental agents for the area you are interested in and the particular property you want. A written summary for each property is available upon request.
Summer Reservation Policy
- Upon reservation a deposit of half of the total reservation amount is required. Please provide a US bank check made payable to William Raveis. The final full payment is due 60 days prior to arrival.
- Once the final payment has been made all reservations are final and no refunds are provided.
- Security deposits are required for each property and rates vary depending upon the contents and quality of the home. All deposits are returned within twenty days after the house has been vacated and inspected.
- Each property has its own amenities and contents list that will be provided to you upon reservation. Property owners do not guarantee any amenities and if anything fails during your stay they will attempt to have it replaced/repaired as soon as possible but they do not provide any refunds for inoperative amenities.
- Owners do not provide refunds for inclement weather or early departure due to any other emergency.
- Key pick up and drop off is coordinated with your rental agent, please have valid ID available for all pick ups. No keys will be provided to anyone under 21 years of age
- Check in time is normally 3.00pm on Saturday and check out time is normally noon on Saturday.
- Pets – most owners do not allow pets but please check with your agent to make sure
- At departure you are required to leave the unit broom clean with bagged trash removed and stored in the containers provided. Please do not leave plates etc in the dishwasher and have a good walk around before you leave to check you have all of your belongings and the property is left as you found it.